Can't figure out your ring size? No worries, we’ll send you a free ring sizer - you just pay for shipping.
- Delivery within 5-10 business days
- Note: you will not receive a tracking number with this product as it's shipped via regular mail
- Instructions on how to use the sizer are included
- Take the tip of the ring sizer and push it through the buckle to make a loop (it's like a belt!).
- Put the loop on your knuckle.
- Once the loop is on your finger, pull the end of the belt to tighten the loop around your knuckle.
- This next step is the most important - the sizer must be able to come on and off your finger (like a ring would). You should feel resistance when sliding it past your knuckle, but it should be able to come on and off. If this is possible, the ring fits - comfortable doesn’t mean loose. It’s important that the ring fits snugly, otherwise it will be too big on your finger.
- To read your finger size, take a look at the arrow on the buckle. The line on the right edge of a number indicates a full size (i.e. if your correct size is to the right of the number 7, you’re a size 7). The line on the left edge of a number indicates a half size (if it’s pointing to the left of the number 7, you’re a 6.5).